Welcome to the Blissco website.
This site is located at https://www.blissco.com and it includes all sub-sites related to Blissco (the “Website”). This Website is owned and operated by Blissco Cannabis Corp. (the “Company,” “Blissco”, “we,” “us,” “our”).
What do we mean by Personal Information?
Personal Information is any information related to an identified or identifiable individual. This individual can be directly or indirectly identified by data elements including (but not limited to) name, address, email, age, gender, online identifiers, location, health, finances or opinions.
What Personal Information is protected under Privacy legislation?
Because Blissco conducts business across Canada, we are subject to the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA), therefore our internal business practices are designed to comply with this legislation.
Management of Personal Information
Personal Information Collection and Use
At Blissco we collect the Personal Information to satisfy the following purposes:
Pre-registration form. In order to pre-register you as a client, Blissco requires that you provide Personal Information that include name, shipping address, email address, phone number and date of birth
We require this Personal Information to determine if you are eligible for pre-registration. Once verified, the promotional item will be shipped to the shipping address provided free of charge.
(Eligible clients must be a Canadian resident and be over the age of majority in their respective province to qualify [19+ in BC, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan; 18+ in Alberta and Quebec])
- Email Sign Up. If you are interested in signing up email, we require that you share with us your email address. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the newsletter.
- Investor relations. If you are a Blissco investor or are interested in becoming one, you may request that we contact you through the Connect with Us form. To be able to contact you back, we require that you provide us with your name, email address and optionally, your phone number. We will use this information solely for the purpose of communicating with you regarding any questions or requests you may have as a Blissco investor.
- Website statistics and analytics. As a user of our Website, we collect your IP address, browser type, computer type, access time and websites from which you came from to help us understand how you navigate through the Website in order to serve you better.
Personal Information Disclosure
Blissco does not sell, rent, trade, license, or otherwise disclose any of the Personal Information we collect from you to third parties. In order to fulfill our commitments to you, we only disclose your Personal Information when:
- We request and you provide your explicit consent to allow us to share your Personal Information with business partners or other service providers.
- We work with service providers that host or process data on our behalf. We share information only under the strictest data protection requirements.
- We believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or potential threats to Blissco or to individuals.
- There are legal exceptions where we will not need to obtain your consent or explain the purposes for the collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Information. For example, we are permitted to disclose your Personal Information without your consent to comply with court orders or regulatory requirements.
- We may need to disclose your Personal Information if we buy, merge, or sell parts of our business. In these scenarios, Personal Information may be an asset that is transferred as part of that transaction.
Safeguarding your Personal Information
Blissco is committed to safeguarding your Personal Information. We employ physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect our systems and all Personal Information that we collect against unauthorized access and use. All safety and security measures employed by us are appropriate to the sensitivity level of the information we collect.
Our service providers and agents are contractually required to maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information and may not use such Personal Information for any unauthorized purposes.
Despite our best efforts to ensure that third parties will not access or obtain the collected Personal Information in contravention of this Policy, we cannot and do not guarantee complete confidentiality and security of your Personal Information when communicating via the internet. The internet as a medium is subject to interception, loss, or alteration. You acknowledge and agree that any information you communicate to us over the internet is at your own risk.
Storage of Personal Information
Blissco uses different third-party service providers located across North America to store data, including your Personal Information. Any Personal Information that is sent to or located outside of Canada may be subject to access by law enforcement and government authorities having jurisdiction in those countries in which such Personal Information will reside.
Your Rights over your Personal Information
Subject to any exceptions provided by law, you have the right to request access to, update or delete your Personal Information. On each case we will inform you of the consequences of your request and if there are any exemptions to honouring your requests based on legal or contractual requirements.
To submit a request regarding your Personal Information, please contact us at email@example.com
Disputes or Complaints
If there is a dispute regarding your Personal Information or this Policy, you agree to use reasonable efforts to resolve such dispute with us informally and to consult and negotiate with us in good faith to reach a fair and equitable solution.
If the dispute is not resolved through an informal process within 30 days, either you or Blissco may consult the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada.
If you have any further questions, concerns, unresolved inquiries or complaints, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: April 25, 2019