Business Development Leader
BlissCo is one of the hottest startups in the $30-50 billion cannabis space. If you are passionate about joining a progressive and innovative company that is already a leader in its industry (and has massive growth potential), BlissCo is the right place for you.
We are seeking a full-time Business Development Leader for our business to 1) identify and execute new partnership opportunities that will drive growth for BlissCo 2) research and implement new ways to deliver value to BlissCo customers, specific to the province they’re in, and 3) make BlissCo the leading online platform for medical cannabis.
WHAT YOU’LL BE CHARGED WITH:
We’re looking for an experienced business development leader who knows the art & science of deal-making, is expert at maintaining and cultivating many relationships simultaneously, and wants to be part of creating one of Canada’s first truly national and most trusted cannabis brands.
Hours & Location:
This is a full-time (40 hours/week) position that can be completed 100% remotely, but if you’re in the Vancouver area, you’re welcome to work out of our Langley facility.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Craft and develop sales strategy, systems, process and tools
- Create revenue growth/ sales forecasting and reporting
- Craft relationships and partnerships with our industry’s most impactful influencers and operators to create sustainable growth for BlissCo
- Develop trusted partnerships and relations with the medical community, holistic practitioners and extended health care plan insurance providers
- Identify ways to deliver more value to customers before, during, and after the BlissCo evaluation process
- Guide marketing on collateral and materials to educate medical community, providers and patients
- Create a repeatable process for developing BlissCo business in new medical cannabis environment, and constantly refine it for better success
- Create and execute processes for sourcing, recruiting, training, and managing doctors that are part of the BlissCo platform
- Constantly discover ways to deliver partners more value than the competition
Proven experience identifying and seizing opportunities for partnerships and collaborations that create real, sustainable growth
A love for experimentation, measuring results, and iteration
Track record of exceeding KPI’s and sales targets
A solid understanding of human psychology, presentation, negotiation, and deal-making
Self-starter, highly motivated to succeed under minimal supervision.
Very web-savvy and up-to-date with developing tools and methods.
Experience and/or passion for cannabis is a requirement.
Based in the lower mainland, we’re positioning to be the leading online cannabis marketplace. We provide quick, easy, and professional access to medical cannabis delivery for people in Canada, and have ambitious plans to offer our services beyond.
The other arm of our business, BlissCo, is the nation’s leading telemedicine platform for cannabis, connecting potential cannabis users with licensed doctors via live video to make getting a doctor’s recommendation for medical cannabis quick and painless.
benefits & culture:
We’re a half-remote, half Langley area local team, and that’s just the way we like it. At BlissCo, you can work whenever, wherever, however, as long as you get results. As our newest team member, you’ll be given full autonomy to execute on your ideas. You will have boatloads of fun, while testing the limits of your expertise and innovative capacities. At BlissCo, life gets a little better each day.
Interested candidates please email your cover letter & resume to: email@example.com
Regulatory information is available here
Note: The successful candidate will be required to undergo background and security checks. We appreciate the interest by all candidates, however we will be contacting those that best fit the requirements. All the resumes will be maintained in our database for six months for consideration if any future opportunities come up for similar talent.